A downloadable Visualizer for Windows and Linux
A Simple Audio Visualizer made with chilling to music in mind
I will hopefully be updating this every once and a while
Q: What is an Audio Visualizer?
A: Music visualization or audio visualisation, generates animated imagery based on a piece of music. The imagery is usually generated and rendered in real time and in a way synchronized with the music as it is played. - Wikipedia
PS: In settings you can change the palette.
If you use Windows 7/8/vista/XP/8.1 then download the 32BIT version
The other version is 64BIT fit for other OSs
1. Click download on the version that will work for your OS
2. Locate the zip file after it is downloaded and right click it choose extract all
3. Then locate the unzipped file
4. In it there should be an application called "SimpleAudioVisualizer" (usually in the middle) open it
To play a song:
1. Click start on the main menu
2. Click the button Open File and choose either mp3 or a WAV format
3. Once you find your file load it and then click the 'Play Loaded' button next to the 'Open File' button
4. The music should start playing
If it doesn't play the song check your file format or check if the song plays normally.
- Resolution Bug Fix + Upgraded VisualizersDec 19, 2021
- Added New Palette: Gold+RedJul 15, 2021
- Added New Visualizer Spectrum MomentumJul 14, 2021
- Added New Visualizer "Deltoid Delta"Jul 10, 2021
- Tweaked UiJul 10, 2021
- Fixed icon when changing sizeJul 10, 2021
- Added ability to hide option barJul 10, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.